Author Archive: Jhon Benlolo

Author Archives for Jhon Benlolo

If you drive a vehicle that meets certain emissions standards and other criteria, you may be able to get Clean Air Vehicle (CAV) decals and a CAV decal identification (ID) card, which allow single occupancy use of High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV, or carpool) lanes.

More information about HOV

    Back to top
    Translate »
    × How can I help you?